Being cooped up in your house can make winter feel really long. I know that I can personally only watch so many episodes of television before I start to go stir crazy. Here are some fun and family friendly things to get you our of the house!
- Morton Arboretum holiday light – Has 50 acres of LED lit trees, what could be better?!
- Museum of Science and Industry’s 73rd annual Christmas Around the World – 50 trees decorated to represent different holiday customs and cultures.
- Raven Theatre – They are showing Sherlock Homes and the Mystery of the Christmas Goose, sounds like a good time for all!
- Chicago Children’s Museum – Has many different kid friendly activities for the winter.
- Lincoln Park – I just found out that the first 1000 people each night get spacial glasses!
- WinterFest at Navy Pier – It even has toboggan hill!
- Children’s museum of Oak Lawn – A great place to have for kids to have fun and learn while staying close to home!
- Brookfield Zoo – I have been told that they have an amazing Zoo Lights!
These are just a few ideas to help keep you busy over this break! I wish you all a happy holidays and happy new year!
Comments are closed here.